Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are off...

Ok, here we go. Not only have I been preparing my kitchen, I've been reading some inspirational material. I think it is essential to remain positive and energetic in our quest to improve ourselves.
On the preparing the kitchen front, I have lots of pantry staples, fresh vegs and lean meat. Very little junk around. Only those pesky cheezits, that the hub keeps buying.
On the reading front, "Eat, Pray, Love" is currently in Inja, and she is praying and writing poetry. I am praying too, and planning a course of dedicated spiritual reading for my Lenten study. I have 3 books given to me by friends that I will be starting my day with for the next 6 weeks, I promise. This is a good thing. We can only improve by working to improve.

Now, if we can only remember to weigh ourselves at the right time, every Thursday...

No comments: